1. This forum is in read-only mode.

micro sdhc

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 121212030303, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 121212030303

121212030303 Well-Known Member

hello, i just got my ak2i (finally) , i wanna buy like a 4 gb micro sdhc, but i dont know what class to buy
    because some of them say class 2 or class 4 or like a play symbol.please help.ty.

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Well, SDcard is the life of your roms and saves, you sure want the best of it. Choose SDcard with the brand you somehow recognize... :)

Oh, I'm using Kingston.

3. 121212030303

121212030303 Well-Known Member

i am not talking about the brand, i am saying that there is a little number in the corner of the card
    (not the size) is like a class number.

4. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

There is? Sorry, my bad. There's no number on my SDcard except for the card size. :(

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Class ratings http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital#SD_Speed_Class_Ratings

6. RomMan9000

RomMan9000 Well-Known Member

The real question is how large your cart can read. Can it only read up to 8? Or 32?
    Also, please note that prices do tend to up high as size of the card changes.

7. jala834

jala834 New Member

Is there even such a thing as 32gb micro sd, I looked all over and 16gb was all I could find? And the AceKard 2i will read it, the first problem I encountered was if you don't seperate the games into folders(I did mine a, b, c and so on..) the card freezes up trying to read so many roms at once.....the second problem I AM having is I can only use about 14gb out of 16?

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I don't think 32GB MicroSD is available yet. I have seen 32GB Pro Duo and SD, but not MicroSD.

And your other question is answered in your other thread.

9. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

It has something to do with 1GB not actually equaling 1000MB... I have a 2GB Micro SD, so one would assume that it is 2000MB, but is actually only 1890MB... I'm just guessing that you have the same situation there, but on a larger scale

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's already been answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.