1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Metropolis Crime

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by skysky2801, Oct 5, 2009.

1. skysky2801

skysky2801 Member

Plz can some one help me i am stuck on metropolis crime inquiry 2 leon's safe any help will be gratefully accepted and many thnx in advance to those who reply :)

2. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

There is an exisiting topic for this game where I answered this same question yesterday. Please post all future questions there. To answer your question, the combination order has to do with the fruit on the chalkboard, 1 apple, 2 cherries, 3 bananas...

3. skysky2801

skysky2801 Member

I am sorry and many thanks i did look on this site i used the search aswell to no avail i would appreciate if you could post or e-mail this forum/site to me :)

4. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

Sure, no problem. The topic is on this very page https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=24282.0

5. gem123

gem123 Member

hi am stuck on leons flat with the coat, and the porcelain bath any help would be great thanks x

6. gem123

gem123 Member

hi hope you can help me am struggling with lois flat on all of them the porcelian bath the jacket and the mirror any help wud be great cheers xxxx

7. sonmin

sonmin New Member

some one help me...lol How can I see 'morning newspaper'?? need coin?

8. gem123

gem123 Member

hi go up to the top of the stand with looking mde and you will see it then on action mode put the coin in slot hope this helps

9. skysky2801

skysky2801 Member

gem123 if you are stuck on these problems could you let me know as i have completed that and am just playing it again as have forgot hehe

10. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

dude do not need to repeat crap spoken before!!!
    He will figure out eventually!!!
    Like I did!!!

11. skysky2801

skysky2801 Member

well i do apologise!!!

12. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

I know! it's not your fault!!!
    its that guys! He keeps on repeating shit!!!
    Post Merge: [time]1258112165[/time]
    HE MAKES ME NUTS!

13. skysky2801

skysky2801 Member

dont they always hehe no problem anyways your site was a wonderful help tho from the link above thank you