1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Metroid Prime Hunters Wifi Problem.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by lukaslai07, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukaslai07

lukaslai07 New Member

i cant get hunters to connect to wifi on my ds.... most of my other games are able to but when i try this one it gives me an error code. i use an r4 btw..

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What errors do you get etc.?

3. lukaslai07

lukaslai07 New Member

i get error code 51301: no compatible access point in range. but thats not true cus it works fine when i play mario kart or like any other game.

4. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Metroid is the KING of glitchy games. Sounds like you have a hacker in your rivals/friend code list. It happened to me. Couldnt connect until I deleted him.

5. lukaslai07

lukaslai07 New Member

i dont have any friend codes or rivals in the game yet.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What firmware etc.?

7. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Sounds like whats happening to me in FF CC.

8. deathville

deathville Active Member

Same thing happened to me. All my games work online EXCEPT metroid, mario kart and animal crossing (ie the old ones.) To fix it, I emailed nintendo, giving all my router connection information etc. (i didn't tell them it was a flash card i was using lol) Apparently 2Wire routers have a glitch in which old DS wifi games don't work. The solution was to switch my WEP key type from "Open" to "Shared" and then I set my computers to shared and voila, problem solved

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

2wire routers suck badly. A local company has one and it's caused me hours of trouble.

10. lukaslai07

lukaslai07 New Member

wow thanks alot that helps alot. atleast now i know whats wrong. thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.