1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Metroid Prime Hunters: Stop The Hacking~!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Solus, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Ok seriously now. Enough is enough. I can't stand playing almost every game with at least 1 hacker in it. I'm sure most of you MPH players out there (who don't cheat) have experience this before? Weavel getting imperialist and death halt in combat hall? Players with infinite lives where no matter how many times you blast them with a head shot, they don't seem to die. I'm sure this won't discourage hackers. But I'm glad to get this off my chest. You know who you are *ahem Naruto. Hope Nintendo does something bout this.

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

ive only used it once with the ultimate weapon thing. Good fun.... Boom :p

3. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

uhh....it's ruining all the fun on wi-fi.

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol aw come on for one round its just a little run to blast the fuck outta people.

5. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Hmm..That sounds like a good idea. Where did you download your metroid from.

6. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

here of course :) you just need to search around for a few hours on the web for the most updated cheat.dat files.

7. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

come on be a pal and send it over to me.

8. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member

So much for, "Stop The Hacking~!"
    :D

9. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Like it's mentioned above. I don't think anyone bothers. Either way, i tried the hack. And it's gotten boring. Theres just so many hackers out there. I played a few games and it keeps ending up in a draw....Wi-fi play is officially ruined!

10. silent sniper

silent sniper Active Member

nobody hacks when i play online

11. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

same with mario kart, i can dodge blue spiny shells (in 150cc mode) and i know full well that on wi fi you're only playing at 50cc - so how does one dodge a blue spiny? how does one also drive at normal speed off road? how does one even get a bullet bill in 1st place (i played against some asshole who bullet billed his way through the entire track

i get so angry... i even object to some scores, i played against one dude who claimed to have 1999 wins. previously i played against the same dude who just happened to have only 2 wins

12. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

God. I tried metroid again yesterday and each game has a hacker. Why don't nintendo do something about it. Like I read from another site that Halo had this thing called Banhammer where they detect hackers and ban their accounts I think.

13. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ yeah ninty did it for pokemon im pretty sure. PM me with your friend code ect and ill let you kick my ass for a little while

14. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

You mean you kick my ass with your cheats either way yeah I'll msg you.

15. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well for one thing, to use Xbox live, you must have Xbox live account, and you can only have one account per Xbox, and you use the same account for every Xbox online game...so Microsoft have total control over the player's account...if their's GM discover a cheater, it they will ban that player account, so that player can not play anyother Xbox online game for a time, for serious offense, the player account might get perm ban (i heard microsoft ban a player's account from when he play Bootleg Holo 3 in his Xbox 360)

unless nintendo do similar stuff in NDS, cheater is something you have to deal with it...thats why, i dont normally play NDS "online" feature anyway.

16. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Well for Nintendo theres always a friend code.

17. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

friend code sucks because Nintendo dont take any action....

18. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Then it's not the friend code but Nintendo that sucks?