1. This forum is in read-only mode.

metroid Prime Hunters DS

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by houstontx224, Mar 9, 2010.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

im very early on in this game...Im in a rom where theres an artifact that u can't access..the doors to the room r locked..but, I can morph into the " ball form" and I have no idea on what to do? So, if anyone knows ..please help me..been on this for like 30 mins already..getting sleepy...lol Thanks in advance for any and all help.

HoustonTX224

2. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

Would help if you tell us what planet your on and if you've beaten the hunter(s) on the planet yet

3. houstontx224

I.m like just barely maybe 5mins in..soon as u land..u go thru a few doors..down a hallway..some flying robots things shoot at u..then u acquire the missles...and get to a room where in the center there is like an artifact surrounded by like a force field..and all the doors are locked..no enemies in the room..can see them on the radar..Again ..not sure of the name of the planet..just landed and havent battled much excpet those few flying droids..Sorry.

HoustonTX224

4. spire208

Oh ok well you know you can shoot doors are you sure there locked?
    If they are try scanning the room for a switch.

5. houstontx224

i think they're locked...they have those red seals across them. I even tried a few minutes this morning to get past it..and I call myself a gamer..Shame on me..lol

HoustonTX224

6. spire208

I haven't played for awhile so maybe its best to get a walkthrough or you can just keep trying

I remember I was stuck there for awhile too but there was something I did...

7. houstontx224

The help is much appreciated spire208..Guess I'll have to give that walkthrough a glance. Thanks.

HoustonTX224

8. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I think the red seals mean you have to scan something in the room to open the doors, either that or shoot them with missiles

9. spire208

Na missiles don't do anything to doors (exept open themwhen there not locked) but the scanning is a possibility

10. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

You need to get the upside down pyramid items to unlock that forcefield; one of the two tunnels you can morph ball into has the artifact needed to unlock it. Otherwise, just start scanning things. You can't get stuck in the game.

11. houstontx224

Appreciate the assistance xelados..I'll retry the tunnels..I thought I didnt find anything in them.

12. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I haven't played that game in ages, but there some doors that can only be opened with some guns from different hunters.

13. Master800088

Master800088 Member

in your map are simbols i there with colors if someone looks with this ? you dont have the weapon you have ton investigates other worlds in the oder case yes you have to scan you have to search