1. This forum is in read-only mode.

metal gear solid on ds

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by nemesis11, Oct 26, 2009.

1. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

i just saw a trailer of metal gear solid mobile for ngage 2.0 and i tought that that game could run on ds perfectly,i mean metal gear on ds would be fantastic!!!!how about startinga petition?i vote yes :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBHelKFeIi0

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I guess that would be cool if it was released for the DS.
    miros

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It won't happen.

The ngage-while not far off from a ds-would be very hard to emulate-the ds would need to be a bit more than DOUBLE the abilities to do it.

If you want something close I can give these suggestions...

-Metal gear solid ghost babel (it's a gbc game-get it from here and get LAMEBOY-a gb/gbc emulator-no slot 2 card required :) )

-Boktai (Has small stealth elements-and is made by the same team)

-The ds version of boktai (forgot the name...but it's not using boktai in it :( )

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I don't think that would be able to run on the DS properly, the graphics are much too clear for something the DS would do. I also doubt that there will be a Metal Gear Solid for the DS since there's two MGS games in the making. Snake's story is basically done with, I doubt they'll make another game as Snake as the main character.

5. tevak

tevak Well-Known Member

Well, It could happen if it isnt a port. a petition would do nothing, so dont waste the effort. just keep on hoping.

6. noitenshi

noitenshi Well-Known Member

You mean Lunar Knights?

7. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

THEY HAVE THAT FOR GBC! DOWNLOAD TIME!
    But the DS Boktai was AWESOME. Especially if you did the Rockman sidequest on the (J) Lunar Knights.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Lunar knights-that was the game :)

And the (E) and (U) rom of that gbc metal gear solid is just metal gear solid-it takes place in an alternive time line to the original metal gear game.

It's not bad-but dated compared to todays games.

9. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

lol the ds can handle this game for sure!!!its not because its metal gear that the game would not run on ds!!!!i wasnt talking about emulating,just saying a possible release of this game for ds
    Post Merge: [time]1256976270[/time]
    believe me it will happen!!!!:)

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

We already have lunar knights-is that not enough-it has stealth elements...

And if they did make one-would they make a short game with awsome ds graphics or a 2-d effort that'll last-but only appeal to the people who played the original msx versions?

And how do you know it WILL happen-no confirmed sorces-if lunar knights sold better they might have considered it.

All I know is another ps3 and psp lot is coming soon.