1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Metal Gear solid ePSXe

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by filth408, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filth408

filth408 New Member

can any one help me out. I just started playing the downloaded metal gear solid download and I can not manually change the codec frequency to contact people the frequency is not visible. I can not progress any more due to the fact that i have to contact meyrl via the codex.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Hrm...

Need info on which version of epsxe...

But as a start-try changing the graphics plugins, if not, revert to the normal preferance, then try the "special options" as prehaps it's something to do with the txt..some games need it...

It might be known as "special fixes", been awhile...anyway, look for any options that are relevant to change the txt...

If nothing get's it going, let me know and I'll see if I can deal with it...I actually have the disc, but lack time to check right now-but will do once you given it a shot.

3. filth408

filth408 New Member

I have 1.7.0 of the ePSXe I tried switching the graphics plugin but had no success thanks for the tip though. also the elevator buttons don't light up when I selected them, i did manage to work around the codec glitch you can use the d-pad 1 by 1 to input it, say the frequency is 140.15 call cambell press the d-pad 80 time's then hit call. more help will be usefull

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.