1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Metal gear solid 1 & Tenchu

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by winniebear, Feb 27, 2009.

1. winniebear

winniebear New Member

hey,
    i was wondering,
    in metal gear solid (psx) when i need to dial the codec number for meryl, i cannot figure out how to dial it, its like the arrow keys do not work...or is there a special way to dial it?
    Also, in Tenchu 1 (psx) i am incapable of pressing start to continue after selecting items for a level, i use a keyboard with espxe v.1.70 and my start button is configured to the space key.
    Im not sure what this is about.

thanks

2. tomitanoshii

tomitanoshii Well-Known Member

Like the game said look at the back of the cd case, it's in there. If you don't have the cd case then:

[​IMG]

Pressing the select button ( or the equivalent ) brings you up to the codec screen. Pressing left or right will change the value of the frequency. Pressing the down button would "send" the selected frequency hence making a "call".

3. winniebear

winniebear New Member

i understand that pressing left or right will change the freq.
    its just that when i press left or right in the codec it does not do anything, even though the left and right buttons function fine during gameplay.

4. TheBaconnater

TheBaconnater New Member

Hey Winniebear. i seem to be having the same problem as you. i am currently stuck in the tank hangar with nowhere to go because i cant contact meryl. did you figure out how to do it? if so, let me know.

5. rahatkibria

rahatkibria New Member

Me to i cant change the codec.i know its 140.15 but i cant change it to that, its always 000.00

6. rahatkibria

rahatkibria New Member

I Dont Think we can Fix this kind of problem. I mean what can we do?The Buttons work in gameplay but not in the codec.I Mean Even when you talking to cambell on the codec, it does not even show his number. In Fact there are no numbers there at all.I search google but nothing comes up. What a Cheap Website. And it took so long to download.Wait maybe they can give us a savestate right after that part.Thats a great idea

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it's an emulator configuration problem

8. phoiX

phoiX Member

i can´t change disc on metal gear solid can anyone help me?