1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MENU?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Ronald 096, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Ronald 096

Ronald 096 New Member

Hi guys i have a 8gig microsd card but today when im about to play my dsi xl and tap the scren for the R4, a (MENU?) comes up at the screen. The upper part of the scren says MUNU? and had a question mark and the lower portion of the screen is black. What should i do? I tried to look at my microsd to my computer but theres no file in it. And when im about to start all over again coz i thought all the files was erased. My computer says theres no more space on the microsd but theres no files in it:(

Please help me to solve my problem thanks!!!!!

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Which R4 do you have specifically, and what firmware is your DSi currently at?

3. Ronald 096

Ronald 096 New Member

My R4 is V1.4 i have a new dsi xl its a 2 weeks old i played the games already but now all i can see is the MENU? it has a square and a word menu? inside. I dont know the firmware:( When i looked at my microsd at the computer theres no files and when im about to start all over again to put menu's, monshel ds data etc it says there is no enough space on the card. I know its full coz i downloaded some games last night. Hope you can help me thanks
    Post Merge: [time]1272559669[/time]
    guys need some help with this:(

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Your MicroSD is probably corrupted.

Backup any files you can, if you can't back them up, then you will learn from now on to try and keep a backup of save files, etc.
    Format your MicroSD using an SD Formatting software like this http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/sd/download/index.html
    Put the latest firmware for your flashcart on your card, www.linfoxdomain.com
    Put any games/saves you have on your card.

5. Ronald 096

Ronald 096 New Member

Thanks i did it already that same day i posted this thread. I didnt backup any files so i starterd all over again. Lesson learned dont put too many games in your microsd card:) Thanks!!!! By the way i had 182 games in my sdcard now im starting all over again:(

Thanks to all! Thanks Romulation