1. This forum is in read-only mode.

menu?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by the rat, Apr 26, 2010.

1. the rat

the rat New Member

hi my first post, i dont know if this is the correct forum to be askingthis question but im desperate. i have a red box with menu and a question mark in the middle, i have tried to re format the r4i but no good, maybe im doin g this incorrectly i dont know, when i plug the r4 into the home computer i can see the programs in it, but it just wont play, is this problem fixable or should i just purchase a new r4........ any help would be appreciated

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It means you don't have the correct firmware files on your card. Or they are not in the right location.

Firmware files must be put on the root of your MicroSD (Not in any folder) and you need the correct ones, check the website listed on your flashcart or it's box. Or go to www.linfoxdomain.com/ds and try to find your flashcart's firmware.

3. the rat

the rat New Member

Thankyou very very much, i went onto the linfoxdomain site you recommended and downloaded the firmware required and to my amazement it worked...... once again thanks for taking the time to help me out it was appreciated....