1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mein Kampf - My Fight By Hitler

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by asdzxc123789, Oct 8, 2009.

1. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

NO! Its not the wrong section!
    [​IMG]
    Mein Kampf is a book written by Hitler when he was alive. He tries to tell us why he decided to kill jews, why he cried to his mother and why he gave some crucial decisions about the war.

I read the book, it is gaddamn powerful and you might notice, its written by Hitler. So many people have chosen not to read it, becouse they tought they would show pity to him. No one likes a guy who shows pity to Hitler .____.' You cant change it. World thinks he's not a human.

So this book actually shows he is. He is mad (evil-banned from Live!-murderer), but he didn't just said "Ok, lets kill the jews". This is where the book comes. I suggest "T" members to read it.

And it was released as Manga in japan, not becomnig a best seller but sells much more than they expected. If you know a little bit of japanese I suggest you to read it. It seems much more better than the original one.

[​IMG]

So whaddya think? Do you think its okay to publish a book with graphics containing the life of hitler? Kids can read that, and I dont think they should.

2. o_O wow i dont know wut to think about this...

the idea of turning mein kampf into a manga seems kind of ridiculous and unnecessary....

WITH THAT BEING SAID, i hav to admit i wuld def check it out if i culd read japanese, just for curiosity's sake :/

as for kids being able to read it.... im pretty sure the only kids interested enough in reading this would be the one's old enough to understand it

3. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I don't mind, I mean, anyone can read Mein Kampf. It's a glimpse of history that shouldn't be ignored.

If it's accurate, then I'd say okay, if not, er no.

4. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

I herd it was accurate, scene to scene...
    But still...manga?

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...this may be an interesting thing to read...

[me=mds64]searches torrents for tranlated version[/me]

6. samuelscott

samuelscott Member

Hitler is a Rasist...

I know... Mind Blown!

7. NekoHennuli

NekoHennuli Well-Known Member

That's cool! o.o

8. evannick

evannick Well-Known Member

hmmmmm i think i read about review about this manga on local newspaper before

9. raaat

raaat Well-Known Member

Didn't he killed Jews because he was rejected by some art school and some idiot, who happens to be a jew, showed up, causing him to hate all jews???

10. sjaanlevertraan

sjaanlevertraan New Member

duh. :-| don't you know mein kampf is a forbidden book !?