1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Megaman ZX (E)(Xenophobia) problem

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mangekyo, May 10, 2009.

1. mangekyo

mangekyo Active Member

I've acquired all of the biometals code: Z,X,H,F,L,P and are now in mission Stop The Digging.The problem is that i cannot open the door in the area M-1 although Prairie said that all of my 6 Biometals had already given their password.Not only that,the door had also shown all of the letters which are Z,X,H,F,L,P.I also have the biometal OX.But still the door won't open.Is this some kind of anti-piracy? please help me.Thanks.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, there is no anti-piracy in this game. The anti-piracy was added one of the more recent nintendo SDKs, the first game to have it, I believe, was Chrono Trigger DS which came out in November 2008. Megaman ZX came out in September 2006.

Most likely you are missing something small. Read a FAQ/Walkthrough, like this one http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/931475/49041 and see if you left something out.

3. mangekyo

mangekyo Active Member

For your information,i'm using the FAQ from the beginning of the game.I had also complete the main-quest.Do I need to complete every sub-quest before attempting this mission? Just to let you know,i'm using R4 with latest installation.