1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Megaman Star Force 3 Updates

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by lester2020, Aug 11, 2008.

1. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

theundersquare took a sneak peek at CoroCoro9 about the new information of Ryuusei no Rockman 3.

One of them is the version title Black Ace, a winged black figure, Rockman's Finalized Transformation when
    exceeds 200% of the Noise Gauge.

Then there is a confimation of 10 Noise Changes in the game. From Taurus, Cygnus, Ophiucus, Libra, Gemini, Cancer, Wolf, Crown, Crovus, and Virgo. Crovus and Virgo are the two new secret FM-ian bosses.

The theme of this game is mostly of Playing/Tarot Card names.

The new character Shidou Akatsuki and his Wizard, Acid, can EM Wave Change to become Acid Ace.

The new phrase fo Geo will be "Trans Code-003! Shooting Star Rockman!"

Lastly, the game's released will be on November 13th 2008, Thursday.

"This IS a must have game to play."

[​IMG]

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Re: New Info on Megaman Star Force 3 and release date

Cool. So soon from number 2 too.

3. lester2020

I waited for their updates time after time for any new information. But I think next issue they'll have more scans
    and details about it.

4. lester2020

Megaman Star Force 3 Update Part 2

Ryuusei 3's official site has updated new images.

First is the Wave Human form Acid Ace (Shidou and Acid's form), the command will be Trans-Code 001! Acid Ace!
    [​IMG]

Second, the 2nd batch of Noise Change has releasesd from Cancer, Crown, Virgo, Wolf, and Crovus Noise.
    [​IMG]

Lastly third, the 'Finalize' from Black Ace, its wings anre producing nosie waves and quite powerful. The procedure is that you have access the Meteor Server with 200% or more noise, accept it and you'll be transformed to Black Ace. The effects of Black Ace is that all Battle Cards will have an X mark at the end. And the Noise Force Big Bang (easy to tell) the Black End Galaxy that has a toatl damage of 500.
    [​IMG]

The Transformation for Black Ace:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here's the sequence of the deadly Black End Galaxy, even the bird viruses are no match:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Here's a concept of the version's and game's new logo:
    [​IMG]

They said that the Ace Program comes from Meteor G, the same meteor that give the Spade Program to birth Spade Magnet.

Reply as you might, there will be new updates in upcoming days.

As more updates were released, the more interests for the Shooting Star Fans.

5. mrfatso

mrfatso Well-Known Member

Re: Megaman Star Force 3 Update Part 2

wow, real nice =D hope the america version is release soon and that kinda reminds me, i better beat starforce as soon as possible, so i don get left behind in the storyline =D

6. lester2020

Re: Megaman Star Force 3 Update Part 2

I only beat SF 2, but the English Version will release next year of June.
    I added more images about the Black Ace.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah, try to keep all these updates in one topic please.

8. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

Re: Megaman Star Force 3 info and release date...plus new Noise Change and Black Ace

star force 3 i didnt even pass the first so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

9. lester2020

Re: Megaman Star Force 3 info and release date...plus new Noise Change and Black Ace

You mean the first two games...? It was a total drag since some didn't play the English, they played Japanese versions.

10. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

i dont get it in starforce one can i go another form then the first one i get or is it only availeble in the second starforce

11. lester2020

In Star Force 1 you only have one transformation, but you can get the other two by becoming Brothers with two other people with two different versions. Ex: Pegasus, your version of choice, then go find people with Leo and Dragon versions and become Brothers wih them.

In Star Force 2 you can choose which version. If you choose Zerker version, then the transfomation is also Zerker. You can't Tribe On the other two if you form Brother with real people. Results in Double Tribe or Tribe On (OOPart ability wave removed).

12. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

oh so i need to form a brotherband and then ill get new transformation in starforce1

13. lester2020

Yup! Because if you have accessed to the Star Force in SF1, you'll only have one form.

14. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

so starforce one is boring right starforce 2 is great and starforce 3 will be awesome

15. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

The last is Gemini, who is seccond from the last??

16. lester2020

The second to the last is Ophiuca.

17. Renji217

Wasnt she purple not green??

18. lester2020

You have a point there, but I think the EM Wave Change for Luna Shirogane a.k.a Prez was a rather large humanoid snake with Green and Purple scheme.

But in Noise Form it only shows green color scheme and a serpent shape helmet for Rockman.

19. Renji217

I wana see Roll... I-I mean Harp Note fused with Megaman.

20. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

If they do that, I would laugh as much as when I first saw Roll Union Soul/DoubleSoul. :D

Can't wait for this to came out in English. Black Ace looks rather appealing to me.