1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Megaman Star force 3 Black Ace Question

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by NdsGamingFreak, Jul 11, 2009.

1. NdsGamingFreak

NdsGamingFreak Well-Known Member

ok so if i activate the Fake Brother AR Code will i still have a chance to get a burai noise form (rogue noise form)?

2. chukapi

chukapi Guest

i guess not.. because rouge noise form blocks all of your real brother (including the fake ones)

3. the7eleven

the7eleven Well-Known Member

You cannot have real brothers in rogue form, nor can you attain Rogue form if you have real brothers. So I don't think you will be able to get the Rogue form, but if you want the link power I suggest cheating so you can get the max 1900 link power.

4. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Forget the Bro, get 999.9 Noise and Burai. And like the7eleven said, for linkpower use a code.

5. NdsGamingFreak

thanks but i dont want to cheat on wifi it screws up the game but thanks for some suggestions

6. the7eleven

Well if you don't want to cheat on wifi that's fine, but you're at a disadvantage because each brother can give a max of 130 link power and multiply that by 6 and you lose 780 link power from 1900 which is quite a lot, also you can't multi-noise so you're only stuck with one.
    If you like swords, I suggest you get the wolf noise, and get a gemini bro and start sword spamming.

7. NdsGamingFreak

mhm it doesnt always go as u plan, some players got no paralyze and wood element really screws you over so i rather not go for gemini
    Post Merge: [time]1247789913[/time]
    i guess ill just stick with rogue noise form since it helped me out very long and im very used to the abilitys that it gives , i dont want to change parts of my folder to fit the needs of gemini/wolf.

8. the7eleven

Alright that's cool, whatever you decide it's up to you =).

9. 465740

465740 Well-Known Member

no i think that isnt possible :p