1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MegaMan Star Force 3 BA/RJ - few questions

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by DominLoL, May 12, 2010.

1. DominLoL

DominLoL Well-Known Member

hi, i have few questions about MMSF3 BA/RJ.
    1.Is there save/brother editor to this? i play on emu, and bro will be great help, i don't want AR Cheats, i was trying and they don't make brother's with multi-noise/cards, bro editor on AR aren't useful too.
    2.How use Rezon Card? I found Rezon card code, but i don't know how use them.
    3.I Completed game, beat Sirus, Crimson Dragon SP, have all card(with event cards) and i help everyone, is there something more what i can do in game now?

i'm from polish, so sorry for my bad english

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

1. No there is not. AR codes are your only option, or use Rouge form (commonly found in Black Hole Area, extremely rare, removes all brothers.)
    2. Rezon cards are not usable in the versions of the game that aren't Japanese. Only white cards are allowed.
    3. No there is not. If you have all stars (including Rouge and Sigma Star) you are done. All there is is trying to PWN in wifi, but No$GBA does not supprt wifi. You can fought RougeZZ (At the title screen, hold L and press G Comp Star, M Comp Star, M Comp Star, SS Star, G Comp Star, S Comp Star, and BA/RJ Star. He'll appear in the Meteor G Ctrl CC, which is located in the Orbital Base.) or fight Sigma bosses randomly (At the title screen hold L and press these gold stars in order: S Comp Star, G Comp Star, S Comp Star, M Comp Star, SS Star, SS Star, and BA/RJ Star. You should hear a confirmation sound if done correctly.) if you don't have the Rouge and Sigma Silver Stars yet.

3. DominLoL

DominLoL Well-Known Member

Thnx, well, i try one more time with the AR Bro, tnx for answer. topic closed.