1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Megaman Pegasus, Dragon and Leo DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by houstontx224, May 22, 2010.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

With the Megaman Star Force games (Pegasus, Dragon and Leo) are they supposed to be played in a specific order? If not,
    which do you all recommend playing first? Thanks forany and all help.

HoustonTX224

2. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

They're all the same, just with different powers or something. You can find a picture or information on the web. It's pointless to play for example Dragon if you already played Leo

3. kalak

kalak Member

Like LadyFortuna said... they are all the same game but if you choose Dragon, when u get to the point of getting the power of the three beasts... u get the dragon and megaman gets the power of the dragon for battling, same happens with other two... it is a very good game, i played and finished it... have a good play

4. houstontx224

Appreciate the answers LadyFortuna and kalak..Going to d/l it tonight. Going to go with Leo...lol Thanks.

5. marzz92

marzz92 Well-Known Member

This game actually has sequels, Star Force 2 and 3. You should play them after you play Star Force 1.^^

6. houstontx224

Funny, that was going to be my next question. I did notice that and wasn't sure if they were sequels..Thanks.

7. DDx2

DDx2 Member

Star Force 3 Red Joker is the best of them. Try that.

8. kalak

kalak Member

Yea those too... actually i have played all of them i love megaman games... played Star Force Dragon,Red Joker and ZerkerXNinja... i recommend ZerkerXNinja ^^

9. georockman

georockman Well-Known Member

Play the one you want ^^ don't let people decide for you :)
    i would recommend ZerkerXSauruas
    since i played that one... but its the name except that one has Saurus instead of Ninja