1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Megaman Legends 3 Officially Cancelled

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Yutrzenika, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

I'm not really a Megaman fan myself, but its a shame to see what was looking to be a very promising game get cancelled.
    More about it here.

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Starting to hate capcom more and more

3. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

The biggest reason why this pisses me off was because it was fueled by a lot of the community and that Capcom said that it was going to green light this through sales numbers of the paid prototype/demo on the eShop when it launched. Except that never happened and they delayed it and now it's canceled. It's not the fact that it got canceled, it's the fact that there was a chance that it could've come out through sales numbers and Capcom decided to not even give it a chance.

Also I highly doubt any Megaman related game will come out, or even be announced for a long time. I'm quite glad there's no Capcom games I really want in the future too, cause this burns. I'm butthurt, but not the good kind.

But srsly, the game development was probably mostly fueled by Keiji, who left not too long ago. Kinda reinforces the reason why he left in the first place. I wish bigger companies took more chances, I mean, this is a handheld game, it would not have cost as much as a AAA title on the console. Especially on a handheld that's starving for content as of right now.

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Been hearing rumours that it was planned to be cancelled in the first place, as part of a ploy to sell the 3DS. Can't speak for the credibility, though.

5. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Any relation to this?
    To be honest,from the start it seemed this was just a "project" and was going to be canceled eventually.
    Obviously a dick move by capcom,but a bit expected
    I just hope nothing happens to revelations,though it looks like the development is already far

6. Genya Arikado

Genya Arikado Well-Known Member

^This.

First Megaman Universe and now this? That's two games in a row now. Total BS, Capcom.

7. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

This was the ONLY reason i was going to pick up a 3DS

nope, fuck capcom

8. SakuraMartinez

SakuraMartinez Well-Known Member

Same here.
    This was among the titles I was waiting for since I finished MML1 and 2, one of the titles that was making me think of saving up money to buy both Vita and 3DS. Now, I think I'm just going to go ahead and not bother with 3DS...

9. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Fantastic. One of the reasons I got my 3DS was to play this game. Ugh this sucks bigtime

10. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Megaman Legends 3 gets canceled, the next day Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a MML stage gets confirmed, Capcom is trolling

11. AnusBeQuiet

AnusBeQuiet Guest

i think this is ploy...
    they go announce this but no
    marvel capcom three rip-off!! :-/

media stunt yes
    they get very much attention
    but why for we'll see

12. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Whatever helps you sleep at night

13. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Pfft Capcom's just there to milk Capcom "fans" for every cent

No wonder Inafune left Capcom

14. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

RIP Capcom.... Bye! Bye! Megaman @ Rockman!

15. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

did anyone see the demo theyt previewed it looked awesome ill agree it was very dissapointed it has been killed off the graphics looked awesome and im sure the levels are good too

16. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

just about anyone who followed the project saw the demo. It looked fantastic, they needlessly pushed it back then canceled it without ever giving a full reason. [Legitimate reason anyway] As dissappointed as I was... I've gotten over it. I mean, I had already conceded the fact that I'd never see Mega get off Elysium long ago. So I can just forget about this fiasco. I won't buy capcom games, and they wont get the chance to Dissapoint me anymore. win win. >.>;

17. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

i like the look of the game but id rather have a totally new zero adventure as those games were awesome as volnut/X wasnt that impressive