1. This forum is in read-only mode.

megaman black ace.

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by robolink, Jul 12, 2009.

1. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

I'm requesting megaman starforce 3:Black ace action replay codes. I've seen the topic with a few in it but the ones im particularly interested in are for all the wave abilities and max friend points. I've searched all the code sites, cant find anything. Thanks!

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Look at http://cheats.gbatemp.net/, download a Database, and then use R4CCE by Yasu to look in the database.

3. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

Found it in the GBAtemp Cheat forum, thanks for giving me the insight on the website.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Eventually larger amounts of codes will be kept in our secret board, until they are added to the database, to prevent websites from taking credit of making them -.-

5. 465740

465740 Well-Known Member

i know that this isnt really the place to ask for it but can someone plz help me with megaman starforce 3 blackace im stuck at the part where you have to find prezs data PLZ HELP FAST i love that game and i gotta see what happens next :p

6. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Hmm,you can always trying to read a walkthrough if you stuck.

At the beach,two,one at near water and another one at the end of bridge.
    Inside weather core,inside the palace.On the wave Road at the first part before going to Beach Wave Road,and lastly inside palace,the other core.Try talking to the suspicious character inside.

7. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Since this talking about it, might as well ask anyway.

I'm wondering, is there any differences when you have to choose which item to safe at the beach?
    Between Sonia, Luna, and Bud?

8. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Don't know.I choose Bud's and in the end both of the girls got mad.

9. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what's the strongest weapon for Mega and where to get it?

10. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Nope, it doesn't affect the storyline at all, just extra scene.

It depends, no weapon is perfect. Now I use K. Knuckle (4/3/4 plain, found in moon base if I'm not mistaken) since my folder strategy is pretty plain and straight. For electric-based folders, it may be best to use AquaFang, something like that.

Wait, there seems to be a good answer for this:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/qna/946070.html?qid=94394

11. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

What! That's pretty damn hard.
    Frankly I can't beat those R Boss Data under 12 seconds right now....
    Well thanks for the info.

12. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

if there is a cheat for more link power and stronger cards please let me know about it.