1. This forum is in read-only mode.

megaman battle network three how to beat punk

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by dante-muramesa, Jul 18, 2009.

1. dante-muramesa

dante-muramesa New Member

so some of my friends where griping about how hard it is to defeat punk. so i check this battle out and i found it is a difficult battle unless you have two chips

the battle chip lava field which turns all squares to lava squares

the mega chip Anubis which poisons the enemies field and lowers their health rapidly

this works because the Anubis can be used as a shield from punk and the lava Field damages him even in his spike ball form with these two chip you wont even have to move any you just sit behind Anubis and watch punk die

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Woah. You're pretty late. It has been awhile since people MMBN hit forums. And I remember exactly that I don't find it very hard to fight original Punk with good folder setup. For the later versions of him, try to use Hockey program advance (Hockey 1-2-3) and AreaGrab combo folder. It's much faster than using Anubis and you'll be guaranteed to get S busting level.

Anyway, please use punctuation and uppercase letters where it's necessary in your later posts. It's kinda hard to read posts without those. And I suggest you to check out www.gamefaqs.com if you need guides for old games. I'm sure it has more than what you need.