1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Megadrive....

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by oli_hoppus, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oli_hoppus

oli_hoppus New Member

Well, hello there all! Hope you're well. ;D

Now, for those of you who love to play Megadrive on anything you can find, you'll understand my pain...

(sorry if this is the wrong forum!)

I have a PSP Phat with 5.00 m33-6 installed and as a result my DGEN emulator no longer seems to do 2 player mode!

I was amazed when I discovered the whole emulating 2 player mode over adhoc... I was originally on 4.00 m33-(something) when it worked, but since the update it seems to have stopped altogether. The snes emulator adhoc seems to work happily, though. Saddening, but not worth downgrading again.. :'(

Is anyone else having this problem, is there a fix for it? Would be nice to play MK2 against my mates again! 8)

Just to clarify, the problem is when you select comms type - 1p(adhoc) or 2p(adhoc) - the game continues as normal. No 'searching for player x' as there was, once upon a dream...

Thanx in advance. ;D

Also.... Roll on the DSi 1.4FW hack! I was so foolish, updating like that... Foolish, I say! :-\

Oli hoppus
    ...PSP Phat - 5.00m33-6, DSi - R4i (F*CKING v1.4!), DS-lite (needs a new touch screen), & a bunch of other crap...

2. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Not sure if this is much help as I have no info on your PSP problems but as you say you have a DS-lite, have you tried jEnesisDS? http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2274 Not allot of help as regards your two player problem on the PSP.

3. oli_hoppus

oli_hoppus New Member

Yeah, I have that on my R4i! Not a bad bit of kit!

I know, it's quite hard to find... I've seen a couple of people ask in various forums and had no reply at all. It's very odd... Almost like a taboo subject, or something! Lol

Thanx for your help anyways, Primmydude! If you, or anyone, find/ discover anything feel free to let me know!

Oli Hoppus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.