1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mega Man save state

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Little Crazy Gamer, May 3, 2010.

1. So I was up until 3 am yesterday playing Mega Man, trying to beat the last stage. But I had school the next day and decided to stop so I wouldn't have a hell trying to get up in the morning. So I made a save state and saved it at my FCE Ultra folder directory...or so I thought. Today I tried to load the state but it couldn't find it because instead of being a .fc0-file it's just a "File"-file.
    Would anyone have a Mega Man 1 save state at Dr. Wily's stage with all the weapons for me? And if you really want to be a saint, you might also tell me what I did wrong to make it turn into a "File"-file instead of a .fc0-file, it help a lot. :D
    Thanks! ^^
    (And no, I won't play through the whole goddamn game again. Not that it isn't lovely, but it just gets me so annoyed when having to play through something I just played through.)

EDIT: Sorry, false alarm. I just wrote in "mega man" (the same name as the save state) and it opened...but I still have trouble with what I believe is the last boss (the big orange monster-thingy). When he shoots one ball at the bottom and then directly after one step higher, how the hell am I supposed to avoid that?!? Especially since there's a third one going an additional step up after that making it pretty much impossible to avoid by jumping backwards! OUENDAN! :O

2. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

HAHAHA I remember playing that game on my GBA xD Brings back memories. But sadly I can't help you cause I didn't reach the final boss since I got stuck at one place where the next ledge was too high to reach and I had no idea what to do.