1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mega Man legends 2 Sound problem.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by SecretSmoke, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SecretSmoke

SecretSmoke Member

I'm running this game on ePSXe with the Delta v2.01 frontend, using Pete's DX6 D3D driver ver. 1.76 for the graphics, and Eternal SPU plugin ver. 1.41 for the sound. My Graphics card is a ATI Radeon HD 3200, and my processor is a AMD Phenom X4. Today I was playing Megaman Legends 2, in the water dungeon at Nino Island. I had to enable frame skipping, and set my FPS limit to 60 in order to get through the underwater areas without unbearable slowdown, but then my sound started acting up, with stuttering effects, and choppy music. I changed my sound plugin from the internal ePSXe one I was using, (because the Eternal SPU was the one that came up when I clicked "detect best") and the music returned to normal, but now some of the sounds are muffled, and I can't hear cutscene voices, or Roll's communications. I tried messing around with the settings for my sound plugin, but the defaults seem to work the best. If anyone can suggest a better plugin, or different settings, I'd be much obliged. (Sorry for being such a noob...)

2. SecretSmoke

SecretSmoke Member

I clicked the "Default" button at the plugin settings screen, and it works now, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.