1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mega Man legends 2 help?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by SecretSmoke, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SecretSmoke

SecretSmoke Member

I'm running this game on ePSXe with the Delta v2.01 frontend, using Pete's Open GL Driver ver. 2.9 for the graphics, my Graphics card is a ATI Radeon HD 3200, and my processor is a AMD Phenom X4. I got the ISO from this site, so I'm pretty sure that isn't the problem. In order to run the game, I have to mount it on Deamon Tools power ISO dealy, because I just get an endless black screen after the capcom logo if I try to run it as an ISO. The only problem I have now is the fact that there are all sorts of polygons missing in gameplay, like floor panels, parts of people/reaverbots, and this really messed up looking sky, where there are like... cross sections of a screen that I saw before all cascaded on top of each other. (with clouds and blue sky in between) I've played all the way up to the attacking the birdbots, with no other problems, except for some minor slowdown in Yosokuloke village (or whatever it's called) and a couple stuttery/desynched sounds.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Don't use the openGL plugin with ATi cards, they don't support it. Use one of the directx plugins (preferably DX7, but if it doesnt work properly, use DX6).

3. The_Janitor

The_Janitor Member

Thanks for the Advice, worked for me now, using DX6

4. SecretSmoke

SecretSmoke Member

Thank you very much. I couldn't find the DX7 plugin, so I'm using six, but it doesn't matter because my game's running perfectly. 8)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.