1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Medarot DS Kuwagata Version (Japan Version)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by 5Shark, May 30, 2010.

1. 5Shark

5Shark Member

Hey I need help in Medarot DS Kuwagata Version (Japan Version) i'm atuck in the school after i went up to the roof i have no clue were to go.

2. kobabr

kobabr Member

After this, try to talk everyone at school and eventually you will receive a e-mail. Then you can leave school.

3. 5Shark

5Shark Member

really i'm already Lv 21 and still no email

4. masterdude3000

masterdude3000 Active Member

have you meet the girl who gives the parts for bass then talk to everybody then get a email then u can leave school the you have to talk to a man near the park place you went to near the start and then you have talk to a guy near your house and then the rubberrobo gang's hideout should open

5. kobabr

kobabr Member

Where is wi-fi in this game?

6. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

later in the story the shop will upgrade the machine in the shop and there you can play multiplayer and wifi

7. kobabr

kobabr Member

What now? I defeat the medabots in the woods at the end of the caves. I talked to a man with dog in the city that you go with submarine, he gave me something. What should I do now?

8. 5Shark

5Shark Member

damn it i'm stuck again no clue how to describe where I'm at its like in front of a water fountain or something and the two girls are at the lab talking to some women and i have no clue were to go

9. 10tarik10

press A at the wall next to the door behind the women and the girls

10. 5Shark

5Shark Member

oh wow thanks i got past it (would have never gotten that lolz btw is it okay that my medabot's medal is lv 50?)
    Post Merge: [time]1276176480[/time]
    quick question how in the hell do you use meda force? if u can i mean

11. 10tarik10

your medabots medal should be gold now right? now your medal has learned his 2nd medaforce

you can use it when your rokusho/metabee has been upgraded later in the game he will be destoyed and prof. aki will give you the other metabee/roksho after you received him you can use medaforce. while battle you can use your head,left arm,right arm and another option use the last one to charge your medaforce.

PS:lv 20 1st medaforce level 50 2nd medaforce

12. 5Shark

5Shark Member

i got that but every tine i charge it till its full it just keeps chargeing thats why i'm asking ^^" its lv 60 now

13. 10tarik10

hmm...weird when i have fully charged my bar then i see 1 or 2 orange options those are medaforce attacks
    PS: i made a new topic for problems
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43140.0

14. Ventus_95

Ventus_95 Well-Known Member

im stuck at the school : i already have the new metabee armor and i got an email telling to to go to the 3F
    ( i think so but i might be wrong cuz i dont undrerstand japanese )

15. 10tarik10

i think you made a mistake you should go to the stores (east from the park) there is a big building go to the 3rd floor (there is some kind of tournament)
    PS: use this topic for problems http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43140.0

16. axl_freak

axl_freak Member

that's because you now hace the ability to charge medapower (¿? medaforce power xD) but still thehy haven't gave you the ability to use it -3-
    later in the game (Y)