1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Maverick Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Fennyariel, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I'm playing Nostalgia and I just got my core fixed by that wizard girl. Now that we can climb to new heights the first thing that happens is the two big air ships that to me looked like two locomotives lambaste us! Could somebody please tell me how to make the Maverick tougher?

2. Mario FANATIC

Mario FANATIC Well-Known Member

Buy lots of engineer tools or wrenchs and travel to each cuntry at low heights getting the best weapons for each of the diffrent characters on the maverick

3. Fennyariel

But I need to go higher to get over the mountains to be able to get to the Tower of Babel.

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I thought you can go higher after your core have been fixed?

5. tarika

tarika Active Member

Yeah, the mountain range should be around Cairo.

Also, theres no way to make your airship stronger at the moment, maybe increase its hp with upgrade plates and buy lots of mechanic tools?

You can't run from those enemies, so try and take them down. Concentrate all your fire on one ship first, have a person heal the ship.

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Keep moving in the lower part until you near the mountain you need to get past.
    Then go higher, pass the moutains and go lower again, with shorter distance might help to avoid the enemy. ;)

And buy repairing items if the battle happened and heal the ship back if needed.

7. Fennyariel

Thanx, guys! ;v)