1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MarioKartDS Local Multiplayer Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by raynx4xworx, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raynx4xworx

raynx4xworx Member

Hi. I was gonna play Mario Kart DS with some friends of mine, me having an R4 and them having R4Upgrade. I made the room and we started playing. On my game, both of them appeared dead on the map and were last, and on they're screens, one of them was in first and the other in second, and my dead.

So I can't tell, is there a region problem with the rom, or could it be the R4?

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

There probably is a problem with the roms. I don't know what though. Or its just the crappy R4.

3. raynx4xworx

raynx4xworx Member

Maybe I can try and download a Europe and a US rom and put em on the card, and test it out.

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

It can be R4 types, do your friends have cheats ON? If, tell them to set them off... Or others YOU must set them off... I had this one time, with autobots, i was playing, but my friend was smashing to a wall, i said: ''what are you doing, man?!'' He said: ''i'm smashing you'' I: ''Not me, the WALL!'' He: ''Nope, look here, youre here, and i am smashing you... But you are standing not in the middle of your screen?!'' Now, what was the virus: I had CHEATS ON!

5. raynx4xworx

raynx4xworx Member

Haha, nice story, but the problem is that we all had disabled the cheats, to test why it was like that.

Any recommendations? I'm going to one of the kids houses today, so I can test while I'm there..
    Post Merge: [time]1255711299[/time]
    Bump for sadness :( Also, when I play MarioKartDS online, the slots never fill...

6. yoshi2889

download it again, with your friends...

7. raynx4xworx

raynx4xworx Member

Best option I can find. Muchas gracias :D

8. yoshi2889

Youre welcome...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.