1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem Anti-Piracy Thread (Fixes Included)-Upd.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Halo-101, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Halo-101

Halo-101 Well-Known Member

Mario VS Donkey Kong:Mini-Land Mayhem Anti-Piracy Thread

[​IMG]

Rom Download Topic/Mirrors
    GameID: V2GE 3D21FB27

Working On

SuperCard DS 2-(Clean Mode)
    SuperCard DS 2-(Patch Mode) -Update Fix
    TTMenu-v6.35 Dats
    YSMenu-v6.35 Dats
    Ez Flash Vi 3.0OB3-Special Mode (Rarity Of Blackscreens-Restart fixes this)
    Desume PC Emulator
    Acekard-Akaio 1.8.1 - AntiPiracy Bypass ON
    Wood R4 1.17
    M3DS Real - YSM3

Not Working On

R4 1.18 (Untested)
    CycloDS-B.4 and 1.59 Stable. - Glitchy Sprites (Donkey Kong, Minis, doors)
    CycloDS-B.4 and 1.59 Stable,Stealth Mode - White Screens Upon Boot
    R4i SDHC -big red squares for mini marios,a giant red one for dk,same for mario and pauline
    many graphical and sound bugs, but playable. just not very
    M3i Zero v. 4.8f - There is a black screen when load the game
    DSTWO (clean OR patch mode) with all updates on any given Class 2 Card

EDGE 1.11intro music should be a carny version of the Super Mario Bros. theme but , it sounded like the band playing the theme being stabbed with a fork
    Also, in the intro, you can't see DK, Mario, or Paulina. The toads just flew off by themselves

R4DS

Wood R4 Users Fix

R4 1.18 Users Fix

I have created two HotFix's for the R4 that work for this game!
    [Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem]

1.) Download one of the archives below
    2.) Extract the contents of "SD_ROOT" to the ROOT of your SD card
    3.) Load YSMenu.nds
    4.) Load Mini-Land Mayhem

-StealthKid

YSMENU/TTMENU

TTDS/Ysmenu Users Fix Thread
    YSMenu + TTMenu v6.35

-RetroGameFan

RetroGameFan And StealthKid Have Created anti-piracy fixes for ysmenu/wood r4/r4/ttmenu if u can get wood r4 or ysmenu working on your r4,r4 clone,ttds,ysmenu on r4 clone or any other ysmenu supporting cart enjoy playing!

SCDS2

DSTwo Patch Mode Update

YSM3 (M3DS Real)
    for the M3DS Real, downoad YSM3 at http://www.mediafire.com/?9bsd6cds4akxori

-Unzip
    -Place your "YSM3.nds" and your TTMenu and YSMenu folders onto the root of your SD card
    -Boot up your DS and choose YSM3 - and then the game.

Please Post findings if you can get ysmenu fixed running on your r4 clone as i need this information.
    also please post what the rom linked here works on/does not work on multiple cards

Notice:if any one has a r4i Neo and can get ysmenu with the latest updates working on it i would be really thankful for your findings to this as my mate bought this clone and we need a new firmware bad!.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Re: Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem Anti-Piracy Thread (Fixes Included)

Can you tell me what the GAME ID for the Mario VS DK Miniland Mayhem that is used on the extinfo and infolib? I would like to copy that over to the current .DAT files inside my TTMENU. Cause there are some codes in the recent versions starting v6.33 that does not work on my other games. So its easier for me to copy over that rom's codes to the .DAT files I'm using instead of having to redo everything in the new version.

Thanks.

Edit:

NVM, found it to be the same as the one in my rom. Its V2GE 3d21fb27. So....thanks anyway.

Modify:

Funny...I added the codes and all its HEX content for the extinfo and infolib respectively. But it still won't load...the icon itself still shows "YS" meaning it won't load. The same thing I experience with "The Sims 3" until now. I've used eNDcryptS but no luck. Do you have any suggestions? (NB: Using R4 DS Original v.1.18 with YSMENU and Wood R4) I just need input on the extinfo and infolib, might be a simple miss-coding.

3. GR33N Beast

GR33N Beast Well-Known Member

is it working on R4 SDHC? ..

4. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Works in DSTWO patch mode with http://forum.supercard.sc/attachment.php?aid=MTY3MHw1ZTkxYzFmYnwxMjg5ODc0MTA0fDE3MjNWMjVlcGs5VmN0TzBPUmxxRnloRnhET1E2aGFzNWRjVzFQakYvalBz

5. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Ez Flash Vi 3.0OB3 is running it fine (with special mode) but sometimes it will give you the black screens of death and after a reboot of the DS it will work again :)

(ps: fix the codes plz)

6. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

If i may ask, is the wood r4 fix a modified wood r4 1.16?

7. Halo-101

No The user stealthkid just bundled wood r4 1.16 with _system folder and a precompiled ysmenu with the latest updates so not really a modified version but i ran with wood and get glitchy sprites ran with ysmenu alongside and it worked! so i dont no u may wanna giv it a try.
    Post Merge: [time]1290033221[/time]
    Updated!

8. lapatateinc

lapatateinc Active Member

And what about CycloDS yet :p
    I think we need a patched rom, it would fix the problem for everyone. If only I knew how :(

9. Halo-101

So it doesnt work please post the errors that occur (bsod,glitchy sprites etc.),Firmware And Cart so i can either look for a patch or post here that this cart/firmware is working/non working

also can cyclo run ysmenu? give that a try.and then report back.

10. lapatateinc

CycloDS has invisible sprites (Donkey Kong, Minis, doors)
    With Stealth mode it does two white screens though, tested with B.4 and 1.59 Stable, it does the same thing.

Did a quick search. No it can't.

11. Halo-101

@lapatateinc

Thanks For your finds Added to FP.

@Everyone Else

I need more finds so please start posting your issues/Success.

Thnx In Advance

~Halo-101~

12. lapatateinc

I love you :)

13. Halo-101

Ahhh....Thnx?.lol

14. lapatateinc

By the way, works with No$Gba 2.6 with save format to Flash 512K.
    EDIT : Not that flawlessly, never mind. Save crashed when playing campaign ^^;
    And DeSmume 0.9.6 with noticeable slowdowns. Need confirmation though ^^ it may be my computer. And it doesn't save too.
    Well, pick No$Gba for this one ^^

15. GhostFaceLoser

GhostFaceLoser Well-Known Member

ok i am having a problem with this i downloaded the patch on my supercard two then the first six stages work 1-1 through 1-6 when i start 1-7 the game gives me a white screen with my ds making a poping while it goes in the white screen. mine's on patch also only once it ran on clean and it did the same thing has the patched version. what in god's name am i doing wrong? i'm one the version 1.08 if that matters. please help...

16. Jammy780

Jammy780 Well-Known Member

The R4 Wood fix in the first post doesn't work...

17. Halo-101

Yes it does i have personaly tested it.it is a secondary firmare u have to turn on ds-wood loads up.run ysmenu.nds-fixed firmware boots up-run the game fixed from the secondary firmware ysmenu

18. lapatateinc

Anyway there is now an 'official' Wood update : 1.17.
    I don't have one, can't try it, but it says it fixes the game.

19. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

WOOD R4 1.17 is out, fixes this game.

20. lapatateinc

Yeah I just said it haha

Now CycloDS :(
    I sent an E-mail to them, to know if they want to do a small fix for the last games, with no new feature to the firmware, only game fixing.
    And if they are still alive :(