1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Partners in Crime

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Fennyariel, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Could somebody please tell me weather or not my stats are going to really suck or not by the end of the game if all I can spin are ones on the level bonus? Maybe once in a plaid moon I'll see a two or a three but they're rare as hens teeth.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It won't be that bad. I wouldn't worry too much about them.

(and it's Time, not Crime)

3. Fennyariel

OOPS! LOL Well I was writing my post while watching Perry Mason! ;v) I sort of had crime on my mind for that reason! ;v) I was wondering something else too. You know how it adds random numbers to your stats before you get the bonus? Well as you get further along in the game do those numbers get bigger to accommodate the badder beasties we'll be facing?

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, I don't believe your level up increases get any larger. But that is the way the game was created, and the baddies increase in strength at an appropriate rate.

5. Fennyariel

Oh I know, I know. That's the way it usually works in these things. I was just curious is all. Thanx! ;v)
    Post Merge: [time]1259032368[/time]
    I have another question. Is it possible to go back down old time holes just to go level? I don't think we're ready for Swiggler yet. Nevermind the fact I don't know what to do to hime or with him.

6. Merugop

Merugop Member

MArio and Luigi gone bad?? OMG its Mario!!
    now serious isn't it supposed to be Mario and Luigi partners in time?