1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Fennyariel, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

No matter where I get this game from I always end up with this:

[​IMG]

Could somebody please point me in the general direction of one that runs right? I'm using the latest version of No$GBA. Also is there and action replay code for any antipiracy issues this game may have?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Are you running this game though firmware.bin / BIOS ?, maybe it might help.

3. Fennyariel

Could you explain just what all that is please? I have no idea what firmware is for an emulator but I THINK BIO's is where you have it start from the beginning like on a real DS where you see the icon of the game in that oblong box on the bottom screen. Does that sound right?!

4. Jhon 591

See this Tutorial of how to work with BIOS / firmware.bin

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=50586.0

5. Fennyariel

Well that tutorial made about as much sense as a submarin with a screen door. Any other ideas?

6. Jhon 591

DeSmuME emu...

Are download my package http://www.mediafire.com/?js0l3kmi9pxigiu and run no$zommer as the settings in no$zommer.ini are ready to go and set to be used with firmware.bin

You do already get the firmware screen on startup do you ?, are dose it just start the game right away ?

Firmware screen look

[​IMG]

7. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

The firmware method is the opposite of complicated. Take some time, read more than three words, and figure it out. All the resources you need are in this thread.

8. Fennyariel

That's not it. I was born learning disabled. If things are worded one way I have no problem understanding something, if they're worded another then it gets me scratching my head! ;v) And if you don't know what being learning disabled is go google it. You'll only get about 50 bazillion answers! ;v)