1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story USA--Game Discussion Thread !

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by koyuchan, Sep 29, 2009.

1. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

After the fixed patch for R4 come out, I tried it with hardwork and finally I can play this game..

So anybody has been played it?
    I'm at Bowser's Stomach now, Just started :-X

2. dsbuster

dsbuster Member

I played it. I like it so far :p. You get this block later on which allows you to inhale enemies with bowser, so you can fight those enemies with mario and luigi :p. Very fun to use.

Also, don't use cheat codes, they give you a white screen of death D:.

3. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

I don't really like this game... My L R button is jammed and this game has almost no touchscreen function... :( Now I have to blow up the shoulder buttons every once in a while...

4. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

On the course of collecting all Blitties ;D

5. koyuchan

well I'm at part where I can switch Merio and Bowser to move now, but I need to sleep at the moment, so maybe will continue playin tomorrow :)
    I got hammers already :D yayyyy~
    And I just wondering where's Princess Peach ??

Oh, and I'm not usin cheat codes, I use the YSMenu + TTDS way :)

6. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Princess Peach is in the Flab Zone, a very long time from when you get the hammers. But, of course, she gets captured again... Touch screen is for Bowsers Special attacks, Mario and Luigi mini games within Bowser, and Special Bowser bosses like when he gets super large.

7. koyuchan

Yeah, Just now I played Until Bowser met the King of Mushroom, so this game is about Mario & Luigi inside Bowser's body?
    And movin around Bowser?

8. 921001

921001 Member

Hey...I'm so sorry but I do hope that someone replies cause I'm really desperate to play this game. You guys say that you have a fixed patch version for Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story USA? I'm using a R4 SDHC with a ver 1.18 firmware. Please please please link if you have the fixed patch. Thank you so very much!

9. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I played the game a long time ago (also r4, but with YS menu) :)

Fun game,
    but if you get stuck it sucks