1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario Kart Super Circuit

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Inunah, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

1. Mario Kart isn't worth it without Rainbow Road.
    2. I don't believe Rainbow Road exists unless it has a theme that doesn't cause ear rot.
    3. The theme for "Rainbow Road" in MKSC causes ear rot.

Is there a hack or cheat I can use that changes Mario Kart Super Circuit's "Rainbow Road" theme to an actual Rainbow Road theme instead of that ear rot bullshit that ISN'T appropriate?

Or..... How about a hack that changes ALL the songs in MKSC to something else? Anything other than the official songs. All of them are ear rot. Except the theme for Boo Lake. That sounds fucking cool

EDIT: I can't play this game until that Rainbow Road theme is changed. It's so bad I can't even make myself try to unlock Rainbow Road. I say try because the songs are so bad my ears bleed just at the thought of them and I can barely even do anything past the headache the thought of the songs in this game give me.

2. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

WOW, you know it's a GBA game, gba games don't have the best sound you know. That was then this is now, it has changed.

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I'm not talking about the sound. The music itself, the TUNES.... THEY ARE EAR RAPE TO THE EXTREME.

4. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I don't have any idea what you're saying.

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I wasn't able to find any program that can replace the music in a GBA ROM. Your best bet, honestly, turn off the music.

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

But... I like the kart noises.