1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario Kart DS DownloadPlay won't work

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kingi_100, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingi_100

kingi_100 Well-Known Member

Is there any patches for mario kart DS?
    When I try the single-card multiplayer game (Download Play), I find my other DSi and I connect to it. It downloads it and when the nintendo-logo comes, it turns grey and host-DSi says that the connection has been lost. Is this AP?
    I have R4i.cn firmware version 1.56 and two nintendo DSi:s, black and white. Both are ver.1.4E. It comes every time, even if the DSi:s are very close to each other. This same thing has happened in many games and just legend of zelda: phantom hourglass works. I've tried (U) and (E)-versions and I didn't find anything from RomUlation or google.

2. hightimes

hightimes Well-Known Member

Well I have in countered this problem too. I use an acekard2i and in the system properties there's an option to enable/disable download play. I'm not sure if the R4i supports the enable/disable download play function.

H.

3. kingi_100

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Spirit tracks are the only games which works with download play

4. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

yeah i want to play with frend who dont have mario cart end i send him end its not work :(

5. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

What the hell?
    That's a Lie, there are TONS of games that work with DS Download Play.
    I think it's because of something to do with your firmware.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The above user hasn't played long enough.

Ultimate mortal kombat download play works, you just...can't link them in proper multiplayer for some sad reason :(

I assume it could be just an issue with the firmware/r4 you have, today my brother couldn't vs someone online in C.O.D mobilized because he had an r4...me and my brother did fine...we both run acekards ;D

7. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Works fine on my DSTT. Try updating your firmware.

8. kingi_100

Re: Mario Kart DS DownloadPlay won\'t work

Sorry about that, those are the only games that works on my R4i.cn. My other games won't work
    Post Merge: [time]1260882461[/time]
    DSi firmware 1.4E, R4i firmware 1.57
    No updates available

9. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Try YSMenu.

10. kingi_100

YSMENU won't work on R4i.

11. zeldster

zeldster Member

Kingi, i have an r4i and dsi, spirit tracks and phantom hourglass won't work on mine, i have 1.3 version dsi.. could u post link for 1.57 firmware please?

12. kingi_100

The r4i link depends on your card. Which R4i-card do you have?
    Firmwares for cards: http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

R4i.cn ver 1.57 isn't listed there. Here's the link for that : http://r4i.cn/download-en.htm

13. rigginator

rigginator New Member

spirit tracks won't even work with ds download play for me!:(
    i have R4 with ysmenu!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.