1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario Kart Ds AR Codes

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by jgblahblahblah, Aug 29, 2010.

1. jgblahblahblah

jgblahblahblah Active Member

Is there a AR code for wifi that lets you cycle through powerups I saw one somewhere and it didn't look complete but I tried it any way and it didn't even show the items on wifi, so is there one?

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Even if you used the AR, the items do not work for other players, and even if they do work, they will see that you are cheating.

No point in using it.

3. jgblahblahblah

I know I don't give them items or are you saying it wouldn't affect them at all because I did multiplayer with my buddy I was using AR and he wasn't and it split it into 2 different games I'd win but I hit a black screen and I'd have to wait for him to finish then we'd play oh yeah I used a bullet bill but on his ds I stayed in the exact same spot. So which kind?

4. yoshi2889

There is no point in using AR codes in multiplayer/wifi, as if you use them, it doesn't affect the other players (as you just said).

5. jgblahblahblah

Strange cuz' someone posted a video on youtube of him getting shot with lightning 100 times.

6. yoshi2889

Could be. Mind linking me to the video?

7. jgblahblahblah

Sure but maybe in five minutes I've gotta finish the laundry then get on the computer I'm doing all this through my dsi.

8. yoshi2889

Ok.

9. jgblahblahblah

I'm turning on the computer.
    Post Merge: [time]1283104839[/time]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_4-tO8mw_0

10. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I hope you're not being serious. People have used the bullet bill all the way through.

11. yoshi2889

Yes I am serious.

What's the point if other people cannot see what you do, but only your game does what you say?

They both must use the same cheat database, same card, I think...

You can use the cheats in your own world, but not in the other's. That's what I'm trying to say.

Use cheats when racing on your own. That's works. But don't use them when on Wi-Fi, wireless or anything else. That won't work.