1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario And Sonic At The Olympic Winter Games

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by jessieyong, Oct 22, 2009.

1. jessieyong

jessieyong New Member

Hello,

Need some advise here. Installed the above mentioned game. When i touch the screen where the message says "Touch to begin", there is this message that appeared on the top screen which says "The data is corrupted and will be deleted. Touch the Touch Screen or press the A Button to continue".
    Did per instruction and the next message says "Corrupted data has been deleted". When i touch the screen again it went back to the first screen of "Touch to begin" and when i touch it, the same message circle appears again and there's no way i can get access to the game. Does this means the game is corrupted and cannot be played? I tried to download twice but same thing happens.

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

This game has piracy protection.
    Check here

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=24818.0

3. jessieyong

jessieyong New Member

It works! Thanks Groh ;)!

4. mamp1

mamp1 New Member

Ok, so maybe I am really thick (I am a mum doing all this for her kids when she would rather being doing cross stitch, don't take the micky we all have to have a hobby!!!)

Anyway I have downloaded the link for the patch. What do I do with it now, where do I need to extract it to on the SD card? Does it go in the root menu or the games folder????????

5. Sonic51

Sonic51 Member

got the patch and it works but in adventure mode the 5th stage(i think) freezes

WHYY?????