1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario and Luigi RPG 3 (J) Help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by MinatoX4th, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinatoX4th

MinatoX4th Member

Hi im new and I read some topics about this and none of them helped.I got the rom got the cheat db activated cheat went to part and it stopped at making profile again. I also tried editing the arm.7 but it came up as a .pat file so can someone please help me get a working rom thats patched or a working rom with a working Cheat DB or a working rom with a disabled arm7 so it doesent do black screen?
    Post Merge: [time]1243468397[/time]
    Bump please someone help

2. Yarukinasu

Yarukinasu Well-Known Member

I figured out this one... Get the clean ROM version/re-download(?) and then use YSMenu and it works perfectly!!!

3. MinatoX4th

MinatoX4th Member

The thing is now i have a N5 and i wonder if it works on that? Does YSMenu work on N5? and last time I tried to add YSMenu to my old R4 and it @!(*&@) it up big time.

4. Yarukinasu

I don't have N5 but I'm sure it will work... I have R4 and yeah this is what I did:
    Click this
    And... I dunno about N5 but I still needed the cheat code for the game enabler/back up enabler thing for the first battle.

5. MinatoX4th

MinatoX4th Member

Okay I took your advice and got YSMenu on my N5. Now i try to load the game using YSMenu it gets to the part of the loading bar need the version of YSMenu. I tried a different game like Nintendogs it went a little further can you help me fix this? Thank you

6. Yarukinasu

Err.... I don't know what to do... I mean my YSMenu don't load the game that has no picture(The small picture thing) but you could try to format it(don't forget to back it up lol)...
    Also, if it works but it doesn't save, you''ll probably need to download infolib.dat and savlib.dat
    Not really sure how infolib.dat works but savlib.dat can create you a 1MB save file.
    Unofficial infolib.dat and savlib.dat
    And I'm sorry if these method don't work...

7. MinatoX4th

MinatoX4th Member

I have both of those files. Right now I have my YSMenu as Moonshell Icon. So i go in there and load any game but none load. Please can someone give me a way to get Mario and Luigi RPG 3 to work on N5! Ive been trying forever.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the N5 might not be compatible with it. If that's the case then nothing can be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.