1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario and Luigi inside story

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by yabla, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yabla

yabla Member

I dont know why, but when i beat... Bowsers huge fighting thing, the music keeps playing, everythings still moving, but i cant get through the exp point thing...

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

What flash cart are you using and is the game a patch or the original rom?
    miros

3. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Humm... Aside from miros' questions, I hate to say this but have you tried to redo the battle again? (Yep I know some of giant Bowser battles are very tiring :() I haven't heard of this problem but it seems like it's just a game freeze.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read the Common Issues https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

5. yabla

yabla Member

ehhh... basics not really helping...
    Sorry to say, but im kinda cheating on bowsers side, max exp, not if its that, but all the other battles were working fine.
    P.S. im using R4

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Cheats could be causing the freezing.
    But you should try backing everything up and formatting, and restoring the firmware the game and save file, and try again.

I'm assuming you are using the Ysmenu built on the DSTT 1.17a07 firmware like said in the sticky thread?
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.0

7. yabla

yabla Member

yeah i have ysmenu on, it worked most of the time, but yeah, still freezez, what does it mean to back things up?

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Copy them somewhere else. But yes, try formatting as stated in the Common Issues. I beat the game fine using YSMenu built off 1.17a07.

9. nessina

nessina New Member

I have the same Yabla's problem. I'm using a Supercard and I tried a lot of times but after the battle at the exp point all stopped.

10. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

Isn't that a piracy thing?

11. yabla

yabla Member

piracy for what?

12. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Anti-piracy coding in the game. Which is what the patches and fixes in the sticky topic are for.

13. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

yha that it. for me tho i went to one site and got the rom and use the other loader and it works for me with out the path right now i am at browser stomic lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.