1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story AceKard 2i

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by miros, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Alright...I downloaded this game and transferred it to my AK 2i. I am currently running AKAIO 1.4.1 and have never had any game problems with this firmware. Last night while laying in bed I thought that I would put a couple hours into the game. I loaded up the game and everything seemed to be working perfectly (game loaded, took me to the start screen-said start game and below mic test). I selected Start Game and I was taken to a select save screen (either 1 or 2) and on the bottom it said Start Game. For the life of me I could not chose either file, its like the touch screen and all of the buttons were broken. The game music was still playing and this little white gloved hand was still jiggling around the 1st game save which leads me to believe that my DS Lite did not freeze. I have tried loading the game on the new official AK 4.18 firmware and I have yet gotten passed the select save file screen. I have also updated the AK loaders for both firmwares and still I've been unable to continue the epic quest that is Mario & Luigi. Any advice, opinions, or helpful input would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time,
    miros

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

There is a really big thread right up top:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.