1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario and Luigi Boiwsers Inside Story Not loading past save slot Using Cyclo DS

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by nyjetfan21, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyjetfan21

nyjetfan21 Member

I am using a cyclo ds.I went to there site and I am a member of the team cyclo forum.I downloaded the new version 1.56 and installed it and it still said I had 1.55.I am pretty sure I installed it right because I done it b4 in the past to get the updates.I then tried to reinstall it and tried playing games and couldnt get to any games,it was like the card got corrupted.So I deleted the file and reinstalled 1.55 and I am back to square one not able th play bowsers inside story.I also tried to do this:
    Re: mario and luigi - bowsers inside story ...not working past selecting save slot
    « Reply #11 on: Today at 04:34:45 PM »Quote Modify I tried to patch the game with this:READ CAREFULLY!

[CycloDS]
    Download the latest firmware (1.56 beta 3) [Released 9/18], and you should be able to play without problems. This latest one also fixes the issues people were having with GTA, Scribblenauts, Pokemon Platinum, etc.

Already beat the game with this latest firmware, so everything is working great.

How to Patch :

DOWNLOAD PATCH MIRROR OR HERE

1. Rename original ROM into xpa-mal3.nds Put it together in same folder with xpa-ml3.bat, xdelta.exe, xpa-ml3.crack.
    2. Run xpa-ml3.bat
    3. Wait until :
    Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story crack by Xenophobia
    Patching...
    Done
    Press any key to continue . . .
    4. And will Create a New ROM xpa-mal3-cracked.nds Size: 89.2 MB (93,613,056 bytes)

When I try to run Run xpa-ml3.bat I get a new file saying its cracked but there is nothing in the file it is totally blank.It fails to load.How do I fix that.Any help is greatly appreciated.....Thanks....

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If it still says you are on 1.55 then you didn't install it right.
    Go to www.teamcyclops.com and register at their forums to download the latest BETA firmware (1.56 beta 5) It seems they just released 1.56 Beta 6 about one hour ago.

Put the update.evo on the root of your MicroSD, and start your CycloDS, it will see the .evo on the root and boot up the updater. It will ask if you want to install the firmware, say yes. Once finished it will turn off the DS.

After a firmware update, it always takes longer than normal to load a game for the first time. Where as usually it's 2-3 seconds, after a firmware update the first time you load a game may take 20 or so seconds. But once it's loaded once, it will work normally the next times.

3. nyjetfan21

nyjetfan21 Member

I did what you said and downloaded the latest version 1.56 beta6 and I got it up and going and it works great. Thanks for all the help. Keep up the great support.....Thanks again....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.