1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario and Luigi BIS

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by tamizhan66, Dec 12, 2009.

1. tamizhan66

tamizhan66 Member

I have a question bout the very first fight because i tells me to keep jumping on him and he doesnt do anything and i keep attacking him but he wont die.. so like am i supposed to attack him for a very long time or is there something wrong? plz help

2. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

It's one of the anti piracy things, go to the topic about it to get the patch. If this is happening to the patched version try the clean rom as it works on many cards now.

3. tamizhan66

tamizhan66 Member

yea i downloaded the patches nd patched it and when i tried again its just me attacking him. is he supposed to attack me? nd how long do i have to attack him?

Post Merge: [time]1260659597[/time]
    Hey guys i have been attacking him for more than 10 minutes now and he just wont die.. what should i do?

4. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

What card (or emulator) are you using? Also make sure you got the patched rom it has different size than the clean one (clean: 128 mb and patched: ~89 mb).

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Well you can check around here for help
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.0

6. tamizhan66

tamizhan66 Member

I play on no$gba 2.6 and i have tried to play on both the patch and unpatched versions and the samething happens

7. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

update to 2.6a version and use no$zoomer 2.3.0.2, you should be able to play the entire game using those.

8. tamizhan66

tamizhan66 Member

my bad it was 2.6a but i dont have the no zooomer so ill get tht thnx :) nd ill let u noe if it works

9. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

For no$gba, you need this file.
    http://anandjones.romulation.net/files/ds/firmware.bin

To bypass Anti-Piracy protection in most games, put that file in your no$gba folder.

10. tamizhan66

tamizhan66 Member

Hey thanks alot CLS00 now it works perfectly even other games tht did work b4 work too thnk u soo much:D

11. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Not a problem, glad to help. Didn't test it out to the end, just until a fix for the acekard appeared, but a friend of mine actually played the entire game on this combo.