1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario and Bowser's Inside Story Patch HELP

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mikeac, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Okay, for all of you saying that Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story needs a fix in the rom comments, here it is. *rule breaking fail* There are instructions on how to 'patch' it on the site. It may work without the patch if you have AKAIO for the Acekard 2i like me, but I guess mine is messed up :-\. I dont know ??? because I'm not a techie, I had to have my friend teach me this stuff, and do most of it :D :D. You can just use the AR code OR the patch download, but I recommend the patch because sometimes my Action Replay on my Acekard sucks. I had to figure out how to fix it myself myself :(. I've had a problem with patching it when I put the ROM and the patch in the root of the card, so create a new folder for your two files. For me, it also works with the AR code sometimes. I've heard that a SuperCard DS ONE doesn't work. For those who want to learn how to use r4cce to edit cheat codes for the AR, I will help them out a little. Google and download it. Extract and open it. Click File>Open>:)X)SD Card> and find your cheat file. Since I have the Acekard it will be >_axx>cheats>usrcheat.dat or a different cheat file. If you don't have one, download it a gbatemp.net. Click add game > type in the title of the game > add code> type in the code name and the AR code. Save it, put the SD Card in your flashcard, go to the game, press Y or whatever,select cheats, and rebuild the file. That's all for now, and I'm only on the forums after school, so I wont help people until after 4:00 PST. I don't own any of these copyrighted stuff or whatever.

PS me = n00b sorta :p
    and I'm to lazy to check the forums for a simlar topic, so you can lock this one if this has already been covered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.