1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Maplestory - lazy daisys egg

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Tyson346, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Tyson346

Tyson346 Well-Known Member

i gave lazy daisy the egg back but then she says you lost it ill give you one more chance tomorow but its undroppable help (btw its deleted from etc.) im clueles please help

2. kota

kota Member

maybe you accidently traded it to someone---wait a minute isnt it untradeable???
    was it the egg that hatches into a snail???and maybe u didnt drop it but the time limit was over so it dissappeared coz there was a time limit for when you had to give it bak. wat do u think?

3. Tyson346

it hatched into chicken what was the time limit i gave it to her on saturday

4. mintymin

mintymin New Member

where did you get maplestory ? izit for NDS ?

5. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

I was going to ask the same thing. =D

6. tails100

tails100 Active Member

Please tell me TO! is it the DS or the PC version?

7. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Well seeing as though the DS version isn't even out, you could have found this out from Google if you had the brains, then you would know this is the PC version.

8. tails100

tails100 Active Member

It is in the Game help section... but i get over-excited when i hear someone has maplestory DS because i played it for like 5 years and my only highest level is 57 and i still like maplestory... =D I thought he had the DS version because it was in the Game help section. When Tyson346 posted this I just quickly googled it.

9. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Yup well... Google is your friend.

10. Tyson346