1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MapleStory DS

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ej1053, Feb 17, 2011.

1. ej1053

ej1053 Member

Hello people ;D
    I've downloaded MapleStory DS from many sites, MegaUpload for example.

Problem is, everytime I do my signature for the game, the game goes like, "There was an error in the data, will reset" or something (in Korean). I'm using Windows 7, and a No$gba emulator. Why does this happen to me??? I even tried using another guy's nds file and I started the game. AGAIN, when I save and restart the game, the game goes like "There was an error, will reset" then the account is deleted. And the "Start" button doesn't even work for some reason!!! Help me!!

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If you're using the clean one, try this one instead:

Click Here--> Pre-Patched version MampleStory (Kor)

And try running the game in NO$GBA in Bios Mode. Find it in the Emulator Setting.

Or Download DeSmuME v.0.97. Its easy to find on the net.

3. ej1053

ej1053 Member

Problem (yet again ):): The alzip can't open it. It says that it doesn't support the type or whatever. Then after a few clicks, it made this repaired version of it. All it has are AUTHORS, ChangeLog, cheatsConverter (app), COPYING, DeSuMe.com (which I followed, which didn't help ã… ã… )

Again, what's wrong with my computer X( ?

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You mean the Uncompress program/tool. Run it in Admin Mode if you have problem with it. Win 7 and Win Vista often have to be run on Admin Mode.

5. ej1053

ej1053 Member

I've downloaded it (finally) after a long search on Google... but it works! Thanks! (Oh, and the admin way didn't work)