1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Maplestory ds guide

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by azzaboy, Apr 25, 2010.

1. azzaboy

azzaboy Active Member

Right i dont have a guide but after each chapter if people can post what they had to do on this i will work on a guide for each job/char that you have to play on.
    Any1 know about chapter 9 warrior.

2. shadowrival

shadowrival Active Member

I can probably make one when my exams are done. So far I finished every job except bowman. For bowman, I'm on chapter 6.

3. gifi4

gifi4 Member

what do you do when you get to chapter 3 with thief?

4. qaz123qaz

qaz123qaz Member

Can you tell me which part you're one gifi, but I think you have to either find the guy on the ledge in kerning, or go to the subway.

5. kakaim

kakaim Well-Known Member

i just finished the warrior training and im back in perion but i dont know were 2 go help?

6. maplekrwlr

maplekrwlr Member

I need Help with warrior chapter 8....

7. luneth23

luneth23 Active Member

I've finished the stories for Warrior and Magician, and i'm now on Archer Chapter 7. Im stuck on that chapter after mainly

- beating the orange octopus guy and getting the wooden box, and go back. What do you do next?

8. FatefulEncounters

FatefulEncounters New Member

After you meet the Mage in the mines after talking to Manji in Ludi Tower, I have no idea what to do from there on...I keep going into the portals, but I eventually end up in a snowy place where the other side is blocked by teddies...
    So please help me...I've been trying to figure this out for days...

9. penguinhamu

penguinhamu Member

you find all the octopus's 5 in total yellow, pink, orange, green, and blue then you go back to the port

10. emvis

emvis New Member

anyone familiar with theif? im doing chp. 4 and i defeated the 3 golems but not sure what to do now. i talked to everyone in sleepywood and nothing so far :S im probably missing something really obvious but i cant find it :)

11. mixed10

mixed10 New Member

I need help with warrior chapter 5

12. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

i have no idea how this game goes but by sounds of it it might be like the phone ver

13. kracked101

kracked101 New Member

um since you finished warrior can you tell me how to defeat the bosses like that guy who keeps roaring and instant kill
    Post Merge: [time]1276480722[/time]
    um what is the thing for warrior chapter 9, the writing, 3 writings

14. jeslynna

jeslynna Member

To defeat the man that keeps on shouting and ko-ing you, just wear the earmuffs that romeo gave you. He will be using the same move again so just wear the muffs throughout the battle.

For me, I am stuck at the archer chapter ( forgot which chapter :p ) where there is a big wall of blue things blocking the road. It is at the underground laboratory where there are ghosts or the past of two scientists that discovered toys ( or something like that ) that was when the magician entered the blue wall and the archer couldn't enter. Any help on this?

15. jwgzhaopizz

jwgzhaopizz Member

how do you beat theif chapter 6

16. kenny6457

can one u upload it prepatched cuz my ver doesnt work

17. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

You say your version works in this link and now here you say yours won't work?
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=44416.msg877963;topicseen#msg877963

18. kenny6457

thats tales of innocence not maplestory