1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MapleStoring ds

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by hanghanghang, Mar 18, 2008.

1. hanghanghang

hanghanghang Well-Known Member

Lets just talk about it what kind of game is it gunna be...just jump and push "a" to hit the monster o_O or is it gunna be more than that...is it even gunna come out in the usa o_O

2. jacoblam365

jacoblam365 Well-Known Member

you can get stuff like in rpg. but the overall game play is basically jump and press a to hit. you can check out the original maple story for pc to get an idea.

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

There is already a thread on this. Please use the search function before you post a new topic.

Cheers.

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

wait wait, use b and a scroll bar opens up, then choose a skill to use OH YEAH

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Well from the name, my guess is it will be a carpentry/cabinet making game ::)

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what it will be like :p The games graphics looks pretty shit if you ask me but hey the gameplay and stuff might be good.

7. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

A good idea for a game, but I'm skeptical on how it'll turn out. Hack and slash? period.

8. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

so is this game still keep its MMORPG element? or its just a regular RPG?

9. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I'm betting it will ahve a story also..and you can't interact online..so better interact with my sisters in the realworld..go wireless and go party questing if they ahve it I mean...