1. This forum is in read-only mode.

making wood r4 run on an N5

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Duncan Idaho, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

im trying to isntall wood r4 on my n5 following the kiekoes link in the black and white AP topic i cant get past the loading screen, i put it in a separate folder along with my woodr4.nds loads but crashes what im suposed to do?

2. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

You should srsly destroy your N5.

Someone reported their DS getting messed up just a few days ago due to the N5.

3. Duncan Idaho

you are not giving an answer to my question.

also my n5 is working perfectly it has not given troubles to my DS hence i dont see any real need to swtich atm of card, and the only other stuff avaible are the R4 SDCH and clones like the R4 gold or R4III

4. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Destroy it. DESTROY IT NAO! The N5 is the worst card ever made! Its gonna f*** your ds up. Oh, and to answer your qeustion: you can't run wood on an n5.

5. Duncan Idaho

mind giving me an ysmenu link so i can actually play the games on my card? oh and it has not given me any troubles so far, its actually a decent card and i cannot go to mercadolibre and type supercard dstwo or supercard or edge, or stuff all its avaible is the bloody R4 and its clones all over 500.000 bucks, i'd rather spent it on food

6. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

You're looking in the wrong places.

7. Duncan Idaho

lets see amazon uses dollars, in order for a venezuelan to get dollars needs a credit card and to fill a series of papers and then wait and see if my request is approved and the goverment does not hands out euros so ebay is out of question, hence mercadolibre is my only option, i found dstwo but it costs me 650.000 bucks with that i can get 2 GH guitars or several GBA games

8. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

LISTEN TO THIS GREAT MAN! Seriously, I'm fairly sure N5s can jump out of your DS, violently rape it, beat it to death with a pikachu doll, and then rape it again, before exploding into a cloud of arsenic.

And his second point is also correct. Wood is made for R4. Thats why its got the R4 part in its name. Thats like....trying to run Vista on a human corpse. It just doesn't work.
    WHY YOU BE HATIN' ON MAH R4!? Them are great. The REAL ones, anyway. And guess what? THEY RUN WOOD R4 ON PROBLEM! BECAUSE ITS MADE TO RUN ON THEM!