1. This forum is in read-only mode.

making money from internet ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neon32, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Hey guys is there any way to make money from internet ?
    like any jobs or stuffs like that ?

if you know please share it :)

2. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

I think this is against the rules. I would say get BitCoin and start solving a block.

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Get a job in IT.

Why would this be against the rules?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no easy way.

5. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

think about this logically, if someone had found an easy way to make money doing nothing why would they tell you?

invest in ice, fill a bath and harvest those organs!

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

This.

7. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

no , i heard that we can get money by participating in surveys !!

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You can make SOME money but very few ways to make money from the internet that...you could live off.

Do surveys (gotta do thousands to make just a dollar and even then some survey sites don't give...), have a site with ads that pay you per click (friends did they, made $100 after 100 clicks but never claimed it), get a youtube partnership somehow (gotta have original content or you'd be shutdown, and if its gaming you must do it with a gaming network), question sites that pay as you answer people's questions such as chatango, or even find out where you you can sign up and get paid to like comment on youtube videos and get paid for it (yeah...those people who say nice vid, they're paid to do that).

None of those without alot of effort can really pay well (even youtube, unless you dedicate your live to just making daily videos and become a hit you'd be lucky to get chump change) and thus a job in IT, or hell, skip the damn idea and get a real job like the rest of us...trust me, I TRIED MOST OF THESE D:

*IT is a real job that is not to be taken lightly

9. Loonylion

in order to make money from adverts on a website, you need tens of thousands of unique hits a month.

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Make software, sell software.
    Do webdesign.
    Host irc shells.

11. Loonylion

theres very little money in web design/development unless you're very good or have niche skills. The market is saturated by kids with photoshop and/or dreamweaver who think that makes them a web developer.

12. Jemert

Jemert Member

I think there are not many companies on the internet that will really give you money by just clicking things... Go find a real job, gives much more satisfaction ;)

13. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

huh :( i think ill have to go on without this .

14. doommaker

doommaker Guest

start a really crappy website and bug everyone for donations constantly

15. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

Well start blogging. Then get ads. Or do MLM which stands for multi level marketing. If you have some experience on offline marketing like doing PR or things like that you can use social media to talk to people to buy the X products from you. Personally i dont think there is no way to earn money ! There actually is its just not easy. It takes time and you need an up front capital to use it on paid advertising and things like that. Your best choise would be to either watch many video tutorials and start asking people to guide you/sponsor you.
    Most people call these kind of deals a ponzi scheme. On some cases this is the truth but on some other cases people just want to make money for free but my friend nothing in life is free. As it was mentioned above you can make 1$ per 1000 unique clicks. So time=money and if you can spent 20-30 seconds per click then feel free to do so. I ve heard of Companies sponsorring affilliate programs but that would require starting capital of over 200$. Myself i am spenting over 300$/month on such stuff. As i said nothing is free!
    There is supposedly an application coming out sooner or later that is still in NDA phase. Its called rippln. Google it! Some people call it a scam but so far its going good.

Anyway to sum it up there ARE actually ways to make money online it just needs time and the proper guidance.
    I cant think of other stuff at the moment but if you want to know more i ll be free to share my thoughts with you.

16. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

i have a not so crappy website and i would like to add some ads to it from Goolge ads ,
    but i dont have any money to atleast buy it from Google ads :p

17. Loonylion

I think you're confusing two google products.

Adwords are ads you pay for that appear on google searches and people's websites, to attract attention to your site

Adsense is free, and is ads that you display on your website to make you money.

You need thousands of unique visitors a month to make it worthwhile though.

18. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

wow were these two different i thought they were same

so i had started adwords which asked me to deposit some money . so i guess ill take a look at Adsense

really thanks loony .

19. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Adsense specifically is actually a bit of an outlier here, with the proper site you can make money off of adsense with even low traffic as adsense is usually Cost-Per-Click based rather than display based. Works best on a specific type of site, though.

20. Drenas789

Drenas789 Active Member

Surveys.