1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Make the profile pics desktop resolution compatible.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by madshredder, Mar 28, 2008.

1. madshredder

madshredder Member

What I mean is whenever I look at my pic it's all warped as the res is 1024 x 768 and I know it's something small but it would really be awsome if you added a feature or a fix to make it compatible so it won't warp. Dam I feel lyk I'm naggin.

2. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Are you talking about your avatar? It used to work where you could directly upload it but for some reason *Cough* Seph *Cough* It doesn't let you do that anymore. This also didn't make it warped.

3. madshredder

madshredder Member

ya i meant the avatar thats to bad you can't upload anymor. The pic did get warped tho if u go to this address "http://www.digitalcarwallpapers.com/wallpapers/lamborghini/2003_Lamborghini_Murcielago_RGT_1024x768_01.jpg" you'll see what I mean, it looked waaay better befor.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

There's a difference between a wallpaper and an avatar, wallpapers usually aren't used as avatars, mainly because they usually look like shit when made into avatars.

Our avatar sizes are the standard size used on most forums as far as I know.

5. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

save the picture and resize it yourself. To be honest your the only person ive ever known to use something that huge for an avy lol.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

our forum uses 96x96 avatars, which are slightly larger than the standard size used by most forums. Shrinking wallpapers down to avatar size is a bad idea because the pictures tend to become unrecognisable.

7. madshredder

madshredder Member

Thanks for telling me the size lol. I don't know to much about this stuff so I just used a pic I liked. I'll change it soon.

8. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

http://avatars.jurko.net/