1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Major problem with YSmenu a LOT of games won't work!!! Help!!!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by ravage, Apr 15, 2011.

1. ravage

ravage Member

I have been using the R4 SDHC with some original basic R4 software. It's worked fine until now that there are new games out there. So I bought a new micro sd card (16 gigs) and loaded the latest and greatest R4 software with YSmenu with the ttds. Now a lot of games that I could not get before I can get now...especially the new Korg Synth. With all of that aside I have found out that there was a sacrifice; 5 of my favorite games that I enjoyed on the old R4 set up will not work with this one: Ninja Gaiden, Somabringer, Space Invaders Extreme, the world ends with you, and Speed racer. I transferred everything from the old Sd card to to the new one and these 5 games refuse to work. I get some logo that is not the original games logo. Before anyone asks, yes these games worked great on the old card and old R4 system. Are these 5 games not known to work on the YSmenu ttds?

I tried more of my backed up games and literally 60 games will not work on YSmenu

Ok did some more tests and re-down loaded a fresh new Rom of Speed Racer to test and still no go.

So there must be a whole lot of games that will not work with YSmenu and TTDS.

This sucks! is there a way to make YSMenu play EVERY GAME! Including Roms I had working so well on the old R4 card? What gives? Please some one help!

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Well i would not say every game will work, But if your YSMenu uses a TTMenu folder then over-ride thease new DAT's into it

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=24816