1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Magic Knight Rayearth

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 13, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Since Someone started a Sailor Moon thread I figured why not start a thread on some others I like, hope some of you like them too.
    [​IMG]

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this was also a sega saturn game if I remember right.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yeah, that one rocked, but the SNES version needed more umph to it, primarily because it was too easy.

4. mick1234

mick1234 Well-Known Member

i loved Magic Knight Rayearth the show and the game fire water wind

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

There was this Strange O.V.A. of MKR where they mixed up all the characters from season 1 & 2 & instead of being held in Cephiro, the battle was held here in Earth.

That piece of Anime crap is absolutely Crap, why do the Japanese do this, revive/remake something & make it bad.

Take "Chronicles of the Wing" Tsubasa Chronicles, obviously it was an attempt at a cross over series, but why the hell change all the background stories on all the anime involved. Some of the people I know who are 100% Otaku said that this was a good thing as it presented something new, yeah right, it was something new indeed, something new I heated :p

6. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

CLAMP is the one who created Magic Knight Rayearth and even the next to it. The OVA version is like an alternate
    story about three girls, you know them, know each other alot. And the rest... you know about it.

I love the TV Series mostly their Rune Gods turn into mechs.

I wonder if there's a fanfiction where Rayearth and Gundam Seed Destiny combine into one. I always imagined it in
    my head.

I love the three girls especially Fuu Hououji (I even memorized their full names).

I have an album of them.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yeah why don't Banpresto add MKR's Mashin & Escafloune on the Super Robot games, they added the mechs from Sakura Wars, why not MKR's or Escafloune?

8. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

Nice question, since both are good mechs indeed then they also added Tekkaman who is not mecha as well. The most probable cause would be because MKR has little mech battles.... XD

9. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

wth are you guys talkin bout
    this anime was made for the ladies
    anyway it started the clamp art drawing