1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Maestro: Jump In Music save trouble

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 00Davo, Jun 5, 2010.

1. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

I'm using an R4 clone (R4-III) with YSMenu. Maestro runs perfectly through YSMenu - but when I quit playing, the .sav file becomes corrupted (0 KB).

I can delete the .sav file with DSOrganise, then reload the game through YSMenu again, and it works perfectly - somehow, I don't even lose my progress.

What's going on with this particular game? :/

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

So...it saves, but it doesn't?...I don't get it.

So, you save it and then you delete the save, and then you can load the deleted save file?

3. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

Yes, pretty much. It saves, but the resulting save file is 0 KB in size and YSMenu says it's corrupted.

If you delete the save file, and then allow YSMenu to make a new one when launching the game, it somehow still has all your progress.

I don't get it either.

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Well, I could be someone who just says, get a new flash cart like the Supercard DSTWO, but instead I'll just say this; as long as the progress is still there, I suppose it will work for now.

Have you tried backing up and reformatting your MicroSD? Also, do you have enough room on the MicroSD for the save?

5. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

Yeah, it was really pretty stupid of me to get an R4 clone in the first place...

Definitely enough room... Hmm.